Friday, September 4, 2009

Thanks, Tyrese! My Inspiration This Week.

I am in the studio today, but I like to end or begin every week with some links to videos that inspired me.

The first video is a speech from a great mind, Steve Jobs, speaking at Stanford commencement (remind me to tell you the story of how I almost ended up at Stanford instead of Harvard!)

The second video is on Rachel Roy, superstar fashion designer (love, love, love her!).

Steve Jobs: Tyrese Gibson told me about this one: Thanks, Tyrese!




And here's Rachel Roy. Watch Vogue TV Documentary Part 3 for her philosophy on pursuing a dream. 
Rachel Roy Video

I will catch you guys next week.  Follow me on Twitter over the weekend.

Peace from The Dollhouse -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on Your Diamond Mind? Tell me what you think about this.