Thursday, December 2, 2010

Doll headed to Philly, L.A., London . . .

25-city radio and media tour, plus Philly, L.A., London all coming in the next three months!!  Things are getting hectic and I am doing all of this with my team as an independent label.  Don't tell me it can't be done! People will support real music when you make it available.  I love my fans!!  Because of them, plus my fabulous team (partners Condia-Vetta Prestige Entertainment and DigiBoogie International), nothing is out of reach.  I am going worldwide baby!! MAJOR impact WITHOUT A MAJOR LABEL.  Believe that.

So, where do I start? I was just selected for one of the 5 exclusive performance slots at the Harvard ROCKS Music Showcase in Los Angeles on January 27, 2011.  That is the day before my album release party in Beverly Hills on Jan. 28.  I will be on stage in front of world famous songwriters, producers, and record executives. I mean literally the best in the world.  I really need for all of my L.A. people (and everyone who was planning to travel out for the album release party) to come on Jan. 27 and support me!  I will give you the time and place details soon . . .

This weekend, I am headed to Knoxville, TN for a show and a live radio interview on WUTK 90.3 FM.  I am looking forward to the show at Ray's.  If you happen to be nearby, come holla at me!  9pm, December 3.

********************Bring the Music Back
Here's an artist you really should know: Bashiyra from the U.K. is a singer/songwriter witrh a vibe that will remind you of Sade.  She is an award-winning artist, and she is the only guest-starring musician on my reality show for Season 1!  Bashiyra will be headed to the States in February to hang out and do a show with me while finishing the recording of her second studio album with legendary producer Herb Middleton (Mary J. Blige, Bobby Brown, Notorious B.I.G., Nas, Al Green).  Then in March, Bashiyra will host me in the U.K. and we'll do another show!  Bashiyra and I met on the set of the Mo'Nique Show and she is truly a great artist.  http://www.bashiyra.com
********************

So much else is happening . .  that it's hard to tell it all.  But stay tuned!  Always more to come. 

My thought for today: Be faithful in the thing that you know you MUST do.  Everything you need will then find its way to you.

That's a bit from my Diamond Mind.  Tell me what's on yours . . .

Peace from The Dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on Your Diamond Mind? Tell me what you think about this.